DOW 888 50 GAL Drum
Effective joint sealant.
- Can be extruded from -20 to 120°F.
- May be used in joints that are not uniform in width.
- Movement capability 100% extension and 50% compression.
- Low modulus.
- Weather and UV resistant.
- Fuel resistant-short term exposure. Refer to Dow form number 62-207 for more information.
- One component, cold applied, ready-to-use as supplied; dispensed directly from the bulk container into the joint by hand or with an air-powered pump.
- Unprimed adhesion – primer is not required for bonding to Portland cement concrete. For optimum adhesion, the surface must be clean, dry and frost-free.
- Cure time – typically, the sealant will have a skin-over time of one hour or less at standard conditions.