Euclid UVR Part A 5gl.
EUCO QWIKJOINT UVR represents a new generation of polyurea technology with features and benefits unlike any other polyurea joint filler on the market. EUCO QWIKJOINT UVR resists fading from ultraviolet light greater than any existing product on the market. It is a fast-setting, semi-rigid polyurea, primarily used for filling construction and control joints in industrial and commercial concrete floors.
Euclid QwikJoint UVR Features:
- Unparalleled UV resistance
- Fast setting formula reduces downtime
- Large shave-time window allows for greater flexibility in scheduling joint filling operations
- Tough performance reduces floor joint repairs and maintenance
- Will cure in temperatures as low as -20° F (-29°C)
- No bubbles/foaming when used in damp joints
- Less moisture-sensitive than standard polyureas
Euclid Quick Joint QJ UVR Part A