EUCO QWIKJOINT UVR represents a new generation of polyurea technology with features and benefits unlike any other polyurea joint filler on the market. EUCO QWIKJOINT UVR resists fading from ultraviolet light greater than any existing product on the market. It is a fast-setting, semi-rigid polyurea, primarily used for filling construction and control joints in industrial and commercial concrete floors.
EUCO QWIKJOINT UVR can be shaved flush with the floor shortly after placement or up to 24 hours later. EUCO QWIKJOINT UVR supports and protects joint edges from heavy loads and wheel traffic, reducing spalling of the joint edges. EUCO QWIKJOINT UVR is available in 33 standard colors. EUCO QWIKJOINT UVR is a two-component product packaged in 22 oz (600 mL) side-by-side cartridges.
- Unparalleled UV resistance
- Fast setting formula reduces downtime
- Large shave-time window allows for greater flexibility in scheduling joint filling operations
- Tough performance reduces floor joint repairs and maintenance
- Will cure in temperatures as low as -20° F (-29°C)
- No bubbles/foaming when used in damp joints
- Less moisture-sensitive than standard polyureas
Quick Joint QJ UVR 22 0z